Saturday, December 4

Some random stuff about my brother

Few random moments with Garion.
  • One day when I took him cycling around my neighborhood, I stopped by a playground when Garion asked me, " Do we need to pay to play in this playground?"
  • There was once when he was watching some children programme and I got annoyed by the loud volume so I scolded him to turn it off, then he said, " I like to watch! Your business? Who do you think you are?". Of course my response was, " You sister!" Then he said, " Oh. Ya hor."
  • Garion said, " I wanna lose weight, but I love to eat. How?"
  • His told me his favorite word was STONE.
  • I stare at him. G: "What?" Me:".." G: "What?" Me:"..." G:"WhAT??" Me:"..." G: "Siaoo.."

These are some of the funny yet lame things happened between us.
:D
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment